The whole idea of this thread is for people to offer/ ask to loan video games from other members.
This has had a lot of discussion and so there are some basic rules in place.
The rules are as follows;
1. The loaner ( person offering the game) reserves the right to loan to whoever they choose, they have no obligation to loan to the first person who asks and if they decide not to loan to anyone that is their choice.
2. The loaner has the right to ask for a small deposit when loaning a game.
3. The loanee (person loaning the game) must pay postage both ways.
4. Take care of any game you loan, any scratches or damage, may result in the loaner not refunding the full deposit and may also result in future loaners avoiding you.
5. If the loaner states a specific period of loan keep to it. Remember they are doing this as an act of kindness and good faith
Please keep this thread just about loans!
If you don't like the idea don't post.
Finally I will be the first to loan my games as a kind of guinea pig.