These questions are definitely unfair. Watch out! You have been warned!
1) Why are 1968 pennies worth more than 1967 pennies?
2) A 10 foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water. The rungs are one foot apart, and the tide goes up at the rate of 6 inches per hour. How long will it be until three rungs are covered?
3) What is the eleven letter word that all Yale graduates spell incorrectly?
4) What can go up a chimney down but not down a chimney up?
5) Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
6) If Mr Smith's peacock lays an egg in Mr Jones' yard, who owns the egg?
7) A sophisticated computer is fed this knotty problem. Between two clocks, one which is broken and doesn't run at all, while the other loses one second every 24 hours, which is more accurate?
8) If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have?
9) FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.
Count the words in the above sentence. Now count the Fs in the above sentence. Add the number of words with the number of "Fs". What do you get?