This profound list comes straight from the brilliant mind of Austrian Designer Stefan Sagmeister. Can you relate?
* Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
* Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
* Being not truthful works against me.
* Helping other people helps me.
* Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
* Everything I do always comes back to me.
* Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
* Over time I get used to everything and start taking it for granted.
* Money does not make me happy.
* Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
* Assuming is stifling.
* Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
* Trying to look good limits my life.
* Worrying solves nothing.
* Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
* Having guts always works out for me.