Top 10 signs your Cat has learned your internet password
10. E-mails arrive from some guy named "Fluffy".
9. You get traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
8. You find you've been subscribed to strange newsgroups like
7. Your web browser has a new home page all about cats.
6. Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange aroma of tuna.
5. Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of
4. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
3. You keep finding new software around you house like CatinTax and
2. On MSM you're known as the Iron Mouser.
1. Little kitty guide to the internet near the scratching post.