Threads that just post a link saying 'sale' + quidco - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Threads that just post a link saying 'sale' + quidco

geeadamg Avatar
8y, 2m agoPosted 8 years, 2 months ago
They annoy the hell out of me.

We think HUKD disrupts traditional marketing messages and offers a disruptive network where individuals have the freedom to recommend genuine bargains and deals to other individuals


^^I think that quote could clarify things a bit better by saying that HUKD draws towards the real gems in the sale... or something

When I see a thread hit 1000 degrees saying play.com sale and just leave it for every1 else to find deals is something we all do anyway. We know play.com, Asda, Tesco, Littlewoods, and most freaking other website has a sale on - they always have.

Ok, before you check, I have posted sale but these are generally once or twice a year places that have sales. And I put some links in there to stuff that is on sale. I can't say what makes a sale more genuine and that play.com's isn't genuine because I am sure it is in some1s eyes. But if play.com had a real sale then I would expect traffic to hit so hard that the site comes down - like christy towels do etc. That is a proper sale!

Ok, I am ranting and I don't the answer but I really wish there was a way to see real deals.

I dunno what I am saying, I just wish they'd go cold and products go hot if there is something that is too hot to ignore.
Tags:
Other Links From Quidco:
geeadamg Avatar
8y, 2m agoPosted 8 years, 2 months ago
Options

All Comments

(6) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
banned#1
#2
Que? :?
#3
Ya lost me, Lol
#4
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/623/guesswhatjy5.jpg :thinking:
#5
i dunno i like these threads...knowing what store has a sale on.... more like stores like monsoon etc..
#6
also bugs me when people post a "deal" for a sale when about 75% of the sale items have been posted separately, and then when others post the other 25% of the items people moan that there was a thread about the general sale.... ugh. Never mind.... :whistling:

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!