Just been reading the fog light thread & thought I'd post a few things myself that other drivers do, that really p*** me off !!!
1. Why cant people stay in lane on a roundabout ?
2. Why do people stop at a roundabout when they can clearly see nothing is coming from the right ?
3.Why can't people understand mini roundabouts - its the same damn concept, but a smaller roundabout !
4. Why do people do 40mph on a National Speed limit road, then carry on at exactly the same speed when they get into a 30mph limit. It's a variable limit, not stick to one speed all journey.
5. Why do people not use slip roads to gain speed before joining a motorway ? They join it at 40mph, and flash you if you overtake them on the slip road to get upto 70mph before joining the main carriageway.
6. Why do people sit in the middle or outside lane of the motorway if the lane to thier left is empty ? You get done then if you undertake them in the inside (empty) lane !
7.Mobile Phones. If you havent got a handsfree kit or Bluetooth - DONT USE ONE when driving. You cant concentrate & will drive like a t***
8. Why do people brake on the motorway (unless coming to a stop or in an emergency situation) ? Take foot off accellerator & car will slow down !!
9. Why do people love using fog lights on the motorway, especially rear fog lights when it's raining, meaning the car behind gets blinded !
10. Why do trucks/HGV's insist on overtaking each other when on a slight incline hill of a duel carriageway ? It takes about 5 miles for them to complete the manoeuvre.
Anything else that gets people fired up ?