1. Which three different actors played Batman in the movies between 1989 and 1997?
2. Which singer provides the voice of Chef in the animated TV comedy series "South Park"?
3. In what American TV series did David Duchovny play a transvestite agent of the Drug Enforcement Agency?
4. What was the last James Bond film in which Roger Moore starred?
5. What was the sequel to the 1991 film the "Addams Family" called?
6. In which American city was the TV show "Cheers" set?
7. Heather, Joshua and Michael were the three main characters in which 1999 film?
8. Who were the first animated television couple to sleep in a double bed?
9. What 1980 comedy film features the character Ted Striker?
10. In the TV show "The Young Ones", what were the first names of the four main characters?