UFC 2009 Undisputed Update Released
Out now for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3!
The patch for UFC 2009 Undisputed has been released worldwide on Xbox 360 and throughout Europe for PLAYSTATION 3. (The patch is still in submission with Sony Computer Entertainment America, but its release is expected shortly). We wanted to get the patches out to the UK public rather than make you wait until all versions were completed!
Included in the update are the following items:
1. Online matches will better support issues with users who leave a match. The game will now detect users who disconnect and will assign a Loss, as well as a Did Not Finish (DNF), to that player. The DNF is only assigned to the player who executes the disconnection. The DNF rate will be displayed on the fighter selection screen of the Online Ranked Match. When disconnected, the Winning Streak is also reset to zero.
2. Ranked Matches have been adjusted to match players with better connections.
3. The difficulty of performing submissions against computer opponents has been adjusted to improve the balance of submissions vs. striking.
4. The Flash Knockouts rate has been adjusted so they are less frequent.
5. The maximum number of points awarded in online play has been increased from 99,999 to 999,999. The Max Level has also been increased from 100 to 200.
6. The Winning Streak bonus maximum has been moved from 5 to 3.
7. Decimal places on the Leader Board Winning Percentage have been changed so that only whole percentages are shown.
8. Create-a-Fighter (CAF) issues have been addressed so that the skill levels in CAF cannot be cheated and increased. Also, any CAF with unfair point values will no longer be able to be used online.
9. For PLAYSTATION 3 system users, game freezes during auto-saves have been eliminated. The controller used to Press Start on the title screen will be identified as the main controller.