We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit


hawick Avatar
7y, 11m agoPosted 7 years, 11 months ago
ok .... got a divan bed,first time ive had a divan may i add

anyway need a valance for it but want the one that goes over the divan base but not the mattress. do they have different names???

oh and whats a valance trim???

rep added ty in advance
hawick Avatar
7y, 11m agoPosted 7 years, 11 months ago

All Comments

(4) Jump to unreadPost a comment
The technical term is

"that frilly girly sheet thing that dangles round the sides"

hope that helps xx
You need a base sheet / cover, but they usually have pictures on the back so you can make sure that you get the right one! :-) x
Had this confusion myself yesterday!

Apparently a divan trim is what is required - that just goes over the base of the bed. They had some great deals in Dunelm Mill yesterday, I got a single divan trim for £4.49 - Dorma so good quality.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!