Alreet everyone, I need someone who knows a bit about cars.
I have the following symptoms:
* Cold air from blowers on inside of car regardless of temperature set.
* Used to run at 85 degrees. Now creeping up to 100 (red line)
* Filled car up with coolant last night, and this afternoon there is none.
* Filled car back up and started it again, steam coming from left of engine.
* Checked under where steam seemed to be coming from, and the area underneath is quite wet, and the water pump (I think) on the left of the engine has some white/furry bits.
Any ideas what it could be?
Thanks for your help.