OK so tonight I'm starting a speed round of my popular defo-not-stolen forum game - last poster wins.
The rules as as before but because this is a speed round - the time scales are different.
From now until 5pm tomorrow if you are the last poster for 2 hours - YOU WIN!
After 5pm tomorrow if you want the last poster for 1 hour - YOU WIN!
The prize fund is £2.50 because its clearly enough for saddo's to be begging for zavvi vouchers.
Here's the rundown of the rules:
Here be the rules, which can be added to or adapted at any time:
1) Anyone can enter including mods, admin, etc. I can post, but not win, and my posts are NOT counted in terms of time. I will only post if there is an ongoing discussion - not just to bump the thread etc.
2) To win the prize you MUST accept paypal
3) The winner is the user who posts last in the thread, and there are no more posts for 8 hours.
4) It is up to the winner to contact me via PM when they believe they are the winner.
5) Site downtime or thread spam time means thread stop time - you cannot win while this is in process. The game will restart when I post in the thread when it returns.
6) There is a single prize of £2.50 for the winner.
7) There is no age limit to play, but you must have a paypal account to win, and an age limit applies to paypal accounts.
8) Mods can't win if the thread ends up locked.
9) If I'm suspended, the game continues, but if the thread is spammed, it won't restart until I'm back. Prizes will only be paid when I return (need addresses etc).
Also for the 5pm crossover... if the last post is BEFORE 5pm, you must wait 2 hours to win. Limit changes for first post after 5pm
what a pleb
- Jed Maxwell