vv - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit


£0.00 @
deejay2686 Avatar
7y, 5m agoPosted 7 years, 5 months ago
deejay2686 Avatar
7y, 5m agoPosted 7 years, 5 months ago

All Comments

(4) Jump to unreadPost a comment
From what i know your responsible for the council tax unless you can prove someone else is living there...i.e - a tenancy agreement between you and your brother. Although this may be seen as sub-letting therefore against the rules of your tenancy agreement with the original agent
why not phone them and ask.
of course you have to pay council tax on an occupied property in your name. You may be able to get 25% discount due to sole occupancy

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!