I don't know if this is in the right place, but admin, please move if i'm in the wrong forum.
I want a Sony Ericsson W580i, but i can't find one for love nor money.
I have been offered a brand new W850i for £60 (on 3 P.A.Y.G)
Now, if you were in my position, would you wait it out for the W580i (hoping to get it for xmas) or take the W850i? :?