weepuls - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit


mango850 Avatar
6y, 4m agoPosted 6 years, 4 months ago
Need to buy a few different ones. Its for a friend. It would make her very very happy. Anyone know where i can buy these from


The weepul (also known as a weeple, wuppie, or wuppet) is a small, spherical, fluffy toy, with large, plastic googly eyes, and no limbs
mango850 Avatar
6y, 4m agoPosted 6 years, 4 months ago

All Comments

(4) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Are these the little gonk type things that you used to stick on PCs or drawers etc? I used to have loads of them when I was younger. Didn't know they were called that though. Used to get them as freebies from companies with their names on a ribbon coming out of their feet. That was about 30 years ago LOL

What about Amazon or Toysrus?
yes yes thats the one. i need to get my hands on them!
looked in ebay amazon no luck =(
Will have a wee look around for - god those really take me back! Probably a lot more updated now though and cute.

They're also called logobugs (we used to call them wee bugs). There's a few places that make them but think you may have to bulk order as they're for promotions and stuff.


Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!