What are these called? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

What are these called?

waynehayes Avatar
6y, 4m agoPosted 6 years, 4 months ago
I've done some 'repairs' to my old Acer 9300 laptop, and I've gone and snapped one of the 'clips' that hold the mousepad ribbon cable in place on the motherboard. Can these be bought anywhere, I've tried google, but I haven't had any success yet.
waynehayes Avatar
6y, 4m agoPosted 6 years, 4 months ago

All Comments

(4) Jump to unreadPost a comment
You may have to buy another ribbon cable, or do a botch job...
try CCL
I've seen many a clip snap off and some are part of the fixing and cannot be replaced . One fix though can be done with a glue gun . Just a light dab of the hot glue will hold it firmly in place.
Thanks for the replies.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!