what is this thing called..... - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

what is this thing called.....

nono2522 Avatar
7y, 4m agoPosted 7 years, 4 months ago
its what campers use to eat out of, you can cook in it and everything (apparently)

its metal like a can?

any ideas?

im sure it began with a B?
nono2522 Avatar
7y, 4m agoPosted 7 years, 4 months ago

All Comments

(6) Jump to unreadPost a comment
billy can ?
Yep, billy can... and it's what the army etc used to use too, my dad still goes on about them from time to time as he was in the army in the 50's and 60's

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!