what's it called again??? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

what's it called again???

windhoek Avatar
9y, 1m agoPosted 9 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone remember the name of the spinning disc that appears to make light dance/ bounce as it spins - reaching a climax just before the disc stops spinning. I can remember I seen it advertised in an online shop based in England somewhere.

I've got nothing more to go on just now. I'll keep googling till I find it or someone knows the name.

Muchos gracias :thumbsup:
windhoek Avatar
9y, 1m agoPosted 9 years, 1 month ago

All Comments

(2) Jump to unreadPost a comment
[SIZE="2"]I found it - it's called Euler's Disc

A cool gift for someone I'm sure, but I think I'll be getting one for me too!

Below is a link to youtube so you all know what I'm on about and to prove that I've not been sniffing socks!
Wouldn't have a clue what you were talking about so good thing you found the link yourself! I like the look of that, never heard of it before despite having studied quite a bit of Euler's theorem's and proofs.


Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!