What's the name of the paper game/toy/thingy? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

What's the name of the paper game/toy/thingy?

highguyuk Avatar
5y, 11m agoPosted 5 years, 11 months ago
I'm trying to remember the name (if it had a name!) of a certain paper game type thing you may have played at school etc.

Basically, you fold up a piece of paper so that you end up with a pyramid or maybe a spinning top shape. This shape then has 8 flaps underneath it where anything from dares to insults could be written.

To pick a flap, you'd generally move the pyramid shape "in and out" X amount of times according to numbers on the outside edge of the pyramid.

What's it called?!
highguyuk Avatar
5y, 11m agoPosted 5 years, 11 months ago

All Comments

(5) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Sure we used to call it love, hate, truth or dare.
searching for Cahootie in google images seems to bring up some - never heard it called that before though - think that's maybe the brand name now?
We called it pick a colour.... Wow we were creative....:p

But the real name is fortune teller apparently

us too X)

pick a number, pick a colour paper game brings it up too so cant be far wrong

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!