What's that polish for cars called ?? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

What's that polish for cars called ??

rangermastiffs Avatar
7y, 11m agoPosted 7 years, 11 months ago
The stuff a dealer tries to sell you with a new car and usaully want a couple of hundred quid for the service.

They say it protects and saves polishing for a couple of years.

Any one help?
rangermastiffs Avatar
7y, 11m agoPosted 7 years, 11 months ago

All Comments

(10) Jump to unreadLocked
1 Like #1
Diamondbrite ?
car polish...
I read the thread title as "Polish" as in the race of people.

Very confusing.
1 Like #5
Diamondbrite ?

Topman.. Postcard

Just could not remember that name.

have some rep :thumbsup:
car polish...

LOL. Beat me to it! :)

shine car cover?
mer or autoglym or pdi polish
No dealing in this thread please (posts deleted). If you want to buy something of another member then you can list it in the FS Forum, but not here - thanks.

Post a Comment

No more comments can be posted to this thread.
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!