Im considering selling my wii to fund the purchase of an xbox 360 - mainly just to play fallout 3 when released!
Can anyone tell me what I can expect to get for the following:
- Wii console, boxed with wii sports and all original cables
- 2 x controllers + 2 x nunchuks
- Remote charger stand with 1 rechargable battery
- gamecube controller (not a nintendo one)
- Mario kart with 2 wheels. Both wheel still have boxes.
- links crossbow training with pega gun
- mario charged strikers football
- mario & sonic olympics (brand new and sealed)
- zelda twilight princess
- tiger woods all play 09
- guilty gear core (brand new and sealed).
The wii is a few yrs old now so does not have any warranty remaining, but all works perfectly.
(PS - i am NOT interested in swapping for a 360 unless it has a decent warranty remaining......we all know theyre not too reliable)