just reading this and thought - why? it wouldnt occur to me to put car seat on cooker
tragic story but personally think the guy still should have been done
A five-month-old baby burned to death after being placed on top of a cooker that accidentally switched itself on.
Chase Finch was asleep in his car seat when he was placed on top of the electric cooker's glass top surface.
While the two adults in the house in Newton, Iowa, chatted outside, one of the burners switched on and set the plastic car seat on fire.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1263623/Baby-car-seat-burns-death-placed-cooker-switched-on.html#ixzz0kDbPRpUN