1. Water world ... the Atlantis Hotel in Dubai, one of the worlds most
anticipated hotels, finally opens its doors on September 24. Situated on 113
acres of the Palm Jumeirah, the hotel boasts over 1539 rooms.
2. Water bed ... the Neptune and Poseidon Suites are exclusive to Atlantis,
with both bedroom and bath views directly into the mesmerising underwater
world of the Ambassador Lagoon.
3. Sea view ... the Ambassador Lagoon is a window into the wonders of the
ocean, and the centre-piece of Atlantis, with over 250 species of fish and
4. Fish surprise ... keeping with he water theme, the Lost Chamber is a maze
of underwater halls and tunnels under the Ambassador Lagoon with over 65,000
5. See sea food ... Ossiano is home to a three-star Michelin chef, and
offers gourmet seafood with views of the exotic marine life of the
6. Pleased to meet you ... Dolphin Bay is a four-and-a-half hectare lush
tropical setting where you get the chance to meet the colourful characters
in their natural habitat.
7. Big dipper ... Aquaventure is a 42-acre waterpark with the Zigguret
Centerpiece that touts a 27.5m vertical drop.
8. Shark tank ... after the Ziggurat, you will emerge slowly through the
lagoon at Shark Attack.
9. All washed up ... the Rapids is a 2.3km path of tidal river with one
metre waves though a lush tropical landscape.
10. Shark proof ... you can also experience the Shark Tank from the dry, and
more comfortable, viewing chamber.
11. Bar view ... sip cocktails in the oceanic space of Barazura and enjoy
views overlooking Palm Jumeirah.
12. Grand view ... the Grand Lobby makes a colourful first impression.
13. Bath time ... the spa experience includes two hours of spa treatments,
your own private time in a jetted tub and access to both indoor and outdoor
14. Spa service ... the Royal Spa Suite offers treatments designed to
individual needs, and a spa menu delivered by private butler service.
15. Grand designs ... each of the 1373 spacious guest rooms and 166 suites
is designed with subtle oceanic and Arabic influences.