1. What word can go after "open" and before "seed" to give two new phrases?
2. What is the only anagram of the word "stationed"?
3. Which word is the longest that can be typed using only the top row of letters on a typewriter?
4. What do the words "canopy", "deft", "laughing", "stupid" and "hijack" have in common?
5. What is the only word in the English language, that when capitalised looks the same from the front, back, above and below?
6. Which four letter word can go after "Po" or before "Ular" to produce two new words?
7. Which word is the longest that can be typed using only the right half of a typewriter?
8. Which three letter, one syllable word becomes a three syllable word when you add the letter "a" on the end?
9. Which word can come before "station" and after "room" to give two new phrases?
10. What is the only word in the English language that has three consecutive sets of double letters?