Whats the worst films you've ever sat all the way through to the end credits?
I ask because someone posted a deal for "Lesbian Vampire Killers" which I had the missfortune to sit all the way through (thank god I got it through my Lovefilm account and didn't go to the cinema as my girlfriend wanted me to).
My top ten (mostly new films as they linger longer in my memory) in no particular order, their all rubbish.
1. Basketcase (made for 50p, then managed to get a quid together and made a 2 & 3!!!).
2. The Fisher King (I just didn't get it).
3. Harlem Nights (Richard Pryor & Eddie Murphy, 2 great comics who were not funny together).
4. Jaws 3 & 4 (3 was in 3D and made the plastic sharks look even more plastic and all I can say about 4 is what Michael Caine said when Micheal Parkinson asked why he did it "Simple, they rang me up and offered me a million quid to do it").
5. The Pink Panther - New Version (I like Steve Martin but Peter Sellers will always be Inspector Clouseau, I think a 7 year old would say the film was childish)
6. Hudson Hawk (Bruce must have done it for the money).
7. The Shining (last 10 mins were best - credits).
8. The Mummy 3 (The first 2 movies were great then 3 came along, different wife, son looked too old, story had no fluidity, jumped from scene to scene).
9. Gigantic (got free cinema tickets - they should have paid me).
10. Lesbian Vampire Killers (of course).
Tell me yours, maybe I'll remember some I missed, or some I'm glad I missed.