Right guys i have a few questions that need to have some answers
Was looking to get a xbox 360 to use offline and i have a few questions
1. If you buy a new console and get it modded and use it offline will you get banned if its not connected to the internet for live but play some of the latests games out - eg if i modded the console and played a latest release bought from game ect would i be banned or console resctircted i.e disk containts detection of mods??
2. If i buy a banned console thats been modded can i use any of the new games out originals on the console or will they not work?
3. If it was modded can i play pal and ntsc games like the ps2 modded can
4. if i bought a banned one can i still save games to the hard drive
5. if i bought an arcade can i use any size hard drive for the console?
6. If i have my own games and i wanted to back them up what drive would i need to read them?
7. and to burn the original off to a dual layer + r disk what dvd rw dl drive would i need?
8. any other thinks i should know??
what looking to get a console mainly to play backups as originals starting to get scratched
and this console would not be connected to the internet
*** if i bought a second hand console that doesnt read dvds or games would i just need a new dvd drive for it or would i need it to be matched to 360 eg dvd rom key code on mobo