How the Offer works:
1. The Xbox 360 console owner receives an entry form from a participating retailer. Or, download an entry form from the following Xbox Web site: http://www.xbox.com/10gamesearch
2. The Xbox 360 console owner adds the following information to the form, and then gives it to a friend:
console serial number
3. The friend then buys a console, completes the form with their information, and includes s a copy of their Xbox 360 sales receipt.
4. The friend sends the fully completed form and receipt to Microsoft.
5. Microsoft checks all entries and 2-4 weeks later sends game tokens by e-mail to successful participants and their friends.
6. Unsuccessful participants will be sent an explanation e-mail to reduce potential customer service issues.
If you are a new owner, you will need to download this pdf form and print it out. You will then need the serial number from other person's xbox 360, their real name and email address. You can then fill out the form accordingly and send it off in the post.
Machines bought from the 1st October 2007 until 31st December 2007 all qualify for this offer
Go to: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/10gameseach/default.htm
Official Terms & Conditions for offer:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943296/en-gb
The idea is from the AVF and I think we should have one for our own forum :thumbsup:
Here is what we can do, Create a kind off waiting list to match up existing xbox 360 owner's with people who buy a new xbox 360.
Mods: hope this is not against any rules i just thought it would be a good idea