I am getting a 360 extremely imminent and obviously want to go Live and have many questions...
1. Will an 8meg line be sufficient?
2. I will use ICS over a wireless network - will this give lag?
3. When I go to Uni can I plug my 360 straight into their network and off I go or do I need to adjust any settings?
4. I have created an Xbox gamertag on http://www.xbox.com
already and don't own a console yet. I heard you get one month free live with the xbox but only when you create a gamertag on the actual console.
5. Can xbox silver member download from the marketplace?
6. Do the xbox 48 hr trials give FULL gold access?
7. How will the 360 play on a 50hz CRT television?
8. How easy is it to play the 360 sound via your PC speakers? (using the 360 vga cable)?
Thanks for any answers...