HotUKDeals API Terms of Service
Thanks for using the HotUKDeals API! We are excited that you're interested in using the API but ask that you follow the guidelines below. Please understand that the guideline rules are not exclusive and if we decide your use of the API is not acceptable we will disable your access.
- (a) Use the API only on the site disclosed to us in your application.
- (c) Prominently attribute and link to the HotUKDeals site as the source of data in your application and note that the application is not endorsed or certified by HotUKDeals.
- (a) Use the API for any application that replicates or attempts to replicate the HotUKDeals user experience
- (b) Use an unreasonable amount of bandwidth or API requests or any use which places unreasonable stress on the HotUKDeals servers.
- (c) Cache or store HotUKDeals data other than a reasonable period needed to provide your service.
- (d) Use the API for any application associated with spyware, adware or other malicious code.
- (e) Use "hotukdeals" or variants thereof in your url or hostname of the application.
- (f) Use the API for commercial purposes unless prior written consent is obtained from HotUKDeals.
- (g) Display the HotUKDeals logo or mark more prominently than the logo or mark that primarily describes your application.
- (a) HotUKDeals is committed to providing free and open access for commercial and non-commercial applications. However, for uses that are intensive or commercial in nature we reserve the right to charge fees for use or access to the API.
- (b) HotUKDeals makes no guarantees regarding the stability, uptime or quality of data from the API. We do not guarantee support nor future access to the API. At any time the support and access for the API may be suspended or discontinued without notice or liability. Your use of the API is at your own discretion and risk and you agree to be responsible for any damage that results from the use of the API, including but not restricted to, any damage to your computer system(s) or loss of data.
- (c) You agree to hold harmless and indemnify HotUKDeals and any related party, affiliate, partner, or employee from and against any third party claim arising from or related to your use of the API.
- (d) Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the Terms of Service, you and HotUKDeals shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other.
- (e) The Terms of Service and the relationship between you and HotUKDeals shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- (f) HotUKDeals failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.