REMEMBER TO USE QUIDCO TO GET A FURTHER 10% IN CASHBACK
As a valued customer, we have a special offer* of 10% off our UK Parcelforce 24 service for you. Parcelforce 24 is our fast guaranteed* next day delivery service to the majority of UK destinations.
Just book your parcels online at parcelforce.com before midnight on 9th December 2007 to take advantage of this offer. This offer is only available through our Send now online pages but can be used more than once.
Simply enter 24FC in the campaign code box and the Parcelforce 24 price to appear will have the discount applied.
Online Channel Manager
*Terms and conditions
1. The Offer: 10% off any Parcelforce 24 parcels sent online by the code holder until midnight on 9th December 2007.
2. The 10% discount offer applies to standard Parcelforce 24 tariff prices only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Guaranteed definition -propo2rtionate refunds of carriage costs in the event of late delivery in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
4. The offer is only available online through www.parcelforce.com.
5. The code contained within this email has no cash value and there is no cash alternative.
6. The code can only be used by the recipient of the email and the confirmation email address when booking must be the same as the one to which the Offer was sent.
7. Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.
8. Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel the Offer at any time.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Booking a parcel using the code will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a code if any abuse of these terms and conditions occurs.
12. Promoter: Parcelforce Worldwide (part of Royal Mail Group Ltd) Solaris Court, Davy Avenue, Milton Keynes, MK5 8PP.
-+-+-+-+-+-+ OFFER EXTENDED TO 16th December 2007 -+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+ OFFER EXTENDED TO 21st December 2007 -+-+-+-+-+-+