Instructions:Christmas is here again and since were in the middle of a credit crunch, saving you money seemed like the best present to offer this year! With that in mind, Easyspace has decided to offer 10% off absolutely everything bought online at Easyspace.com until midnight on 16th January. Just enter the promo code below during any purchase to claim your discount.
10% discount code:
What do we mean by "absolutely everything"?
It's pretty simple we mean absolutely everything. We dont mean everything with some exceptions. We mean EVERY transaction online at Easyspace.com up until midnight on Friday 16th January is eligible for a 10% discount. That includes new purchases (of any product), renewals and add-on purchases for products you already own.
How do I get my 10% discount?
Again, its pretty simple just enter the above promo code when prompted during the online purchase process. It makes no difference whether youre a new customer buying through the shop or an existing customer buying / renewing via the customer control panel, the same process applies. Once youve entered the promo code, you will see that your basket has been discounted by 10%.
What dates do I need to know?
The most important date you need to remember is Friday 16th January. Thats when the offer closes. Any new transactions, renewals or add-on purchases made before than can be discounted. The discount code will become invalid at midnight on Friday 16th January.
Terms and conditions
1. Offer closes at midnight, Friday 16th January 2009
2. This is an online offer only. Offer is only valid on online transactions.
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Entering the xmas10 code during purchase will automatically override all other discount codes and offers.
4. No cash or other alternative offer is available as part of this offer.
5. Easyspace reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions as and when appropriate.
6. Easyspace reserve the right to end this offer without notice and without explanation at any point prior to the intended offer closing date.