Instructions:I recently received a letter from IWOOT saying that they have a, "silly summer offer. The next time you spend £50 or more on IWOOT .. we'll give you a whopping £15 off..."
The thing is that something has gone wrong somewhere and the offer is for £15 off £30.
1. Offer codes must be entered at the time of placing your order; an offer cannot be applied after your order has been placed.
2. Note that some products are exempt from all discounts. They are marked as such.
3. The discount does not apply to delivery charges or gift wrapping costs.
4. Please don't take the Mikey - offers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
5. The offer can only be used once per person and expires on the 30th of August 2008.
6. I Want One Of Those reserves the right to refuse orders placed with this promotion.
There's also 13% back from Quidco and if you don't fancy the £15 off, you could always type in acr5 and "Get FREE Track Racing Grannies when you spend over £30!"