Instructions:1. Print Completed Form
2. Buy Quantumatic dispenser and keep receipt
3. Post Form and Receipt
Terms & Conditions
Finish Quantumatic Detergent dispenser £5 off – Terms and Conditions
1. UK Consumers only must access website located at www.finish.co.uk, complete details requested and then print a copy of information submitted (the “Form”). Consumers must send the original receipt as proof of purchase (photocopies will not be accepted) of Finish QuantuMatic Detergent Dispenser +12 washes Regular or Lemon and the completed Form to the following address within 28 days of purchase;
* QuantuMatic Trial Offer
Dept No. 5863
PO Box 99
2. No claims from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or photocopied claims or those not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected.
3. To be considered valid the claim’s proof of purchase must be dated between 9 August 2010 and 12 August 2010 inclusive. Finish reserves the right to amend the closing date.
4. The closing date for receipt of claims is 5 October 2010. Claims received after this date will not be refunded. Finish reserves the right to amend the closing date.
5. Only one claim is admissible per household.
6. Consumers must have a valid UK bank account.
7. Finish accepts no responsibility for claims that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by Finish.
8. £5 offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. This includes coupons and price discounts.
9. Each valid claim (complying with all terms and conditions) will receive a refund of £5 for the Quantumatic Detergent Dispenser within 28 days of receipt of claim.
10. The Quantumatic Detergent Dispenser £5 off offer is offered in addition to your normal legal rights and accordingly your statutory rights are not affected.
11. These terms and conditions and any dispute arising shall be governed by English law.
12. The decision by Finish is final in all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Personal information provided to Finish may be processed by agents/3rd parties acting on its behalf to administer your cheque.
14. Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited 103-105 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 3UH