Instructions:See posts 12 and 13 for explanation :) about blimp??? Hopefully. Blimp now fixed :( Hopefully the people that ordered early took advantage of the free delivery blimp too
FREE FLOWERS 20,000 BUNCHES OF TULIPS WORTH £14.90 EACH pay is £4.90 to cover P&P
We're celebrating the release of romantic comedy The Accidental Husband by offering you the chance to claim a FREE bunch of 10 stunning tulips, courtesy of iFlorist.co.uk
They're worth £14.90 and will make a fantastic gesture for a loved one or for Mother's Day.
There are 20,000 free bunches to give away, so make sure you try to claim yours. They will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. All you need to pay is £4.90 to cover P&P and the flowers will be delivered by Mothering Sunday.
HOW TO CLAIM
Go online to www.iflorist.co.uk/mirror
Use the e-voucher code MDAYFREE873 to order your free bouquet.
Pay £4.90 postage and packaging
Remember, the 20,000 bunches are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are only available online, so get your order in quickly. Payments will not be accepted after the first 20,000.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THIS code entitles up to 20,000 readers to a free bunch of 10 tulips delivered to a mainland UK address. £4.90 postage and packaging is applicable.
2. Valid until midnight February 25, 2008.
3. Subject to availability, 20,000 bunches available, distributed on a first come, first served basis.
4. Only one redemption per person.
5. No cash alternative. 6. Std MGN Ltd rules apply.
Your card will not be charged if you apply after 20,000 have gone.
See post 7 for more info too,these might end up free too.....hope so....