Instructions:Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is open to targeted ebay.co.uk registered users who are UK residents, 18 years of age or older.
2. One voucher per registered user only. All vouchers must be redeemed by 23:59:59 BST September 19th 2008.
3. The voucher amount will only apply to the postage and packing fee, up to a maximum of £5.00, of the item you purchase.
4. To redeem this voucher, purchase a single item of any value on ebay.co.uk, using PayPal as your payment method. Enter the voucher code (CSV2) when you are prompted to during the PayPal payment process. The postage and packing fee will then automatically be deducted (up to a maximum of £5.00). If the postage and packing fee is less than £5.00, the amount deducted will be for the exact amount of the postage and packing fee of the item you purchase and the remaining balance will be lost.
5. The voucher can be redeemed against the payment for one single item only.
6. The offer is valid only when you pay with, and seller accepts, PayPal.
7. The voucher is valid only when your eBay email address matches the email address of your PayPal account.
8. The purchase you make to redeem this voucher must comply with eBay and PayPal User Agreements and policies.
9. The voucher is valid from 00:00:01 BST September 5th 2008 until 23:59:59 BST September 19th 2008. The voucher expires on September 19th 2008, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. This voucher cannot be combined with any other voucher, site discount, rebate, offer, gift voucher or other promotion.
11. The voucher has no cash value, cannot be transferred and cannot be forwarded.
12. The voucher is void where prohibited.
13. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the voucher or its redemption value.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
15. eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any voucher promotion.
16. eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any voucher promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the voucher, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
17. eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this voucher promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this voucher promotion.
18. eBay Europe S.à r.l. ("eBay") is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries.