Full Crown Carveries buffet breakfast only £1.99 with voucher
Instructions: Going for mine now :)
The below is copied from the website:
You can’t beat a good breakfast
At Crown Carveries we’re opening our doors early to offer you a traditional English breakfast for £1.99 (usually £2.99).
We’re now open for breakfast
Everyone says it’s the most important meal of the day and who are we to argue? We’ve taken the tried-and-tested formula behind our popular carvery roast dinners and applied it to the Great British breakfast. This means you can build your perfect morning meal, just the way you like it.
How does it work?
• Download your Breakfast for £1.99 voucher
• Drop in at any participating Crown Carvery* between 8am** and 11am before 11th April 2011
• We serve you two sizzling rashers of bacon and a delicious pork sausage. Or two Quorn sausages if you’re vegetarian.
• Help yourself to eggs, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and hash browns.
* See terms and conditions below for Crown Carveries not participating in the breakfast offer.
** For you early birds, selected pubs open at 7am. See terms and conditions below.
Feeling extra peckish?
Keep hunger at bay until lunch by going kingsize. For an extra £1.50 we’ll give you more bacon, more sausage and an even bigger plate to fill with the trimmings.
A few terms & conditions:
• This voucher is valid from 28th March 2011 to 11th April 2011 at participating Crown Carveries.
• The following Crown Carveries are not part of the breakfast trial: Bartlewood Lodge, Hole in the Wall, Shepherds, Woodend, White Swan (Wythall), Brucefield Farm, Ferry, Kingfisher Tavern, Ratho Park, Gardeners Arms (ex Wilbury), Old Red Lion, Peartree Bridge Inn, Princess Alice, Punch Tavern, Village Inn, Moorlands, Langroyd Hall, Old Mother Redcap, Wheatsheaf, Alma, Kings Arms (Battle), Saltdean Tavern and Sportsman, Sheldon Hall, Haywain and Britannia.
• This voucher entitles the holder to a Traditional Breakfast or a Vegetarian Breakfast for £1.99.
• Breakfast is served between 8am and 11am everyday in all participating Crown Carveries except for Wharton Park, Town House and World Turned Upside Down, Apley Arms, Beach Arms, Hainton, Picturehouse, West Bulls, Cock and Crown, Old Moat House, Stonefield and Swan Coleshill, Royal George where breakfast starts at 7am.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute an alternative product of equal value.