Instructions:With The Times Student discount vouchers you can buy The Times newspaper for as little as 25p.
As a registered user, if you apply we will send you 24 Student discount vouchers, free-of-charge, to the postal address you have provided.
If you have previously registered and wish to change the address you have given, select 'My Profile' in the top right hand corner of the screen (under the search box). You will then be taken to the registration form where you can make the necessary change. It is important that you make your address changes before pressing the 'submit' button on this page to receive your vouchers. Once changed, you can then return to the Student homepage and order your vouchers.
To ensure that the correct Student discount vouchers for your area are sent to you, you will be asked to select the region in which you will be using them, then press submit. The vouchers will be posted to you.
The vouchers can be redeemed from Monday to Friday at participating retailers across the UK. Student discount vouchers are not valid at campus shops.
Terms and conditions
1. The Times Student discount vouchers can only be used as part payment for The Times, Monday to Friday, at participating UK retailers, when cover price is 70p or above. Please check with your retailer to confirm acceptance of Student discount vouchers.
2. The Times Student discount vouchers cannot be used as part payment for any other goods or services. Using them in lieu of payment for any other goods or services constitutes fraud.
3. The Times Student discount vouchers are not valid in campus shops.
4. As a student, you are entitled to a maximum 15 sets of 24 The Times student discount vouchers in one academic year for personal use. We monitor this process closely to avoid duplication, abuse or disappointment. The current vouchers are valid until September 1st 2009. Please note throughout the academic year we only despatch sufficient vouchers to each individual to enable you to purchase single copies of The Times up to this date. Applications received during the academic year which request an amount of vouchers which exceed those required for your personal use will be adjusted accordingly.
5. The Times Student discount vouchers are not transferable and can only be used by the person registering his or her details with Times Online and who can, on demand, produce evidence of his or her student status.
6. Promoter: Times Newspapers Limited, 1 Virginia Street, London, E98 1XY.