Instructions:Terms & Conditions
1. The WHSmith Privilege Club scheme is operated by WHSmith Retail Limited of Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 3RX. WHSmith may, at its sole discretion, refuse to register an application and may withdraw the scheme from a participant at any time.
2.To redeem a voucher, you must present it to the sales assistant at the till before your transaction begins. You will not be able to redeem a voucher by giving it to the sales assistant after the end of the transaction.
3. Vouchers cannot be redeemed against purchases of book tokens, charity products, cigarettes, gift vouchers, Day Out vouchers, e-books, National Lottery products, iTunes, phonecards, E-top Up cards, stamps, theatre tokens, tobacco and certain other goods which may be notified from time to time.
4. Privilege Club vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher.
5. In the event of the failure of any equipment used to operate the WHSmith Privilege Club scheme, WHSmith may refuse to redeem a voucher on any transaction.
6. Vouchers have no cash value. If you obtain a refund on goods purchased in whole or part by redeeming a voucher, then only the actual sum tendered will be refunded.
7. Any printed statements made by WHSmith Retail Limited, regarding the WHSmith Privilege Club scheme, form part of these terms and conditions.
8. WHSmith may amend or terminate the WHSmith Privilege Club scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time, by giving notice to participating stores.
9. Vouchers are valid in all participating WHSmith High Street stores.