This deal is specifically for people looking for a long 0% purchase credit card and are an existing Nectar member of 6 months+ e.g. you maybe looking to make a large purchase such as home improvements, car etc. Sainsbury's have improved their offering giving 0% up to 21 months on purchases from account opening, competing with the recent Lloyds offer plus bonus Nectar points. There is an eligibility tool which gives you an idea if you will be approved or not for the main offer (soft check so no impact on credit score). Please note if you are not eligible for the offer then you maybe offered a lower 0% purchase offer of 13 months.
I would not suggest taking out this card if looking for a 0% balance transfer (there are better options out there such as Santander), this deal is more for those looking for 0% on purchases.
Purchases 0% for up to 21 months
- 0% interest on purchases for up to 21 months. We may offer you a 0% interest period of 13 months depending on your individual circumstances
- Collect up to 3 points per £1 spent on Sainsbury’s shopping, Argos, Habitat or Tu Clothing when you use your credit card and swipe or scan your Nectar card. And you’ll collect 1 Nectar point for every £5 you spend elsewhere.
- Up to 7,500 bonus Nectar points in your first two months - Collect 750 bonus points each time you spend £35 or more on Sainsbury’s shopping with your credit card, up to ten times in your first 2 months
- No annual fee
- You can pay with Google Pay™
- For Nectar members only. You should have been a member for at least 6 months
- Over 18
- Live in the UK permanently,
- Have an income of £10,000+ per year
- Not have been declined credit in the last month.
All credit is subject to status and credit checks.
- 20.9% APR representative (variable)
- 20.95% p.a. (variable) purchase rate
- £1,200 assumed credit limit