Good price for what you get here. The £58.50 price is valid on Thursday, Friday & Sunday night stays only. The first date you can stay is the 20th May. The code BYEAPRIL
needs to be used at checkout. Cancellations must be made at least 3 days before arrival in order to receive a refund (Groupon Credits)Amenities
The Fine Print
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Parking free of charge
- Transport and transfers not included
* The price applies to a King Hilton Guestroom, Deluxe King Room or One-Bedroom King Suite, as per option chosen, and not per person
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: 14 Feb-31 Dec 2021The Hotel
Part of the iconic Hilton brand, the four-star Hilton Coventry sits within reach of the Ricoh Arena. With easy access to several major motorways, DoubleTree by Hilton Coventry offers travellers the chance to experience the city’s cultural and historical attractions such as Coventry Cathedral, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and Kenilworth Castle Birmingham.
Guests can unwind in bedrooms which feature stylish, contemporary design and modern amenities designed for a comfortable stay. Family rooms, interconnecting rooms and kid-friendly amenities are available.
Leisure facilities available at the LivingWell Spa include a fitness suite, indoor pool, sauna and steam room. Dining options include The Larder, which serves up traditional British cuisine with a contemporary twist, and the Larder Bar, where guests can enjoy a morning coffee, a business lunch or a late night drink.