Posted 22nd Apr
12 packets of 25 wipes of Johnson's Pure Protect kids wipes for £9 delivered seems like a decent deal to me. I assume they are for cleaning faces rather than bottoms, but could probably do both (maybe not at the same time).
- 12 Packs Johnson’s Pure Protect Kids Wipes (Total 300)
- No More Tears formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water
- Wipes away dirt and germs while protecting Baby’s delicate skin
- 0% dye, soap, or alcohol
- Enriched with honey, green tea and rooibos extract
- For clean, soft and healthy feeling skin
- Paediatrician and dermatologist-tested
- Lift label and use wipes to gently clean toddler’s delicate skin to protect from dirt and germs. Replace label after use.
- 12 x Packs / 25 Wipes Per Pack / Total 300 Wipes