About this deal
Something different for them ones which keep requiring more 12600K with a lower GPU.
- INTEL Core i5 12600K (2.8/4.9Ghz) 268
- ASUS PRIME B660M-A £99 / (Z690 +84 onsite)
- ADATA 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz £55
- ADATA 1TB S70 BLADE Gen4 M.2 nVME £105
- GAMEMAX F15M- MESH £65
- NVIDIA RTX3060 12GB £300
- COOLERMASTER 240MM AIO £60
- CORSAIR RM 750W GOLD PSU £75
Price: £999.99 when opening the link, and removing the windows and then backdooring this: Corsair 750W
Designed for 12600K / 4070 in mind which quite alot asking ;-)
However, u know...."throttle"......
u do have this:
PC BEST BUY
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - 6 Cores - 12 Threads 3.7/4.6Ghz
- ASUS PRIME B550M-K
- CORSAIR 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz
- CRUCIAL 1TB P2 NVME M.2 SSD
- SEAGATE 2TB HDD
- NVIDIA RTX3070 8GB
- GAMEMAX F15M MESH RGB + SEASONIC 650W 80+ GOLD PSU
- MICROSOFT Windows 10/11 or 10/11 Pro
Price: £1025 + £60 for aio, + £10 for the 200mhz extra ram + 30 for the wifi board = £1095
which has 12600K on site if u must......
personal for me 5600x/3070, but i aim to please the request.
scan uk websites 12400F / 3060 is more then this 12600K so i know the value is a winner, but already ive done well u know.
Speaking of 12400F/3060 ive got another inbound, but im going to have to go in another way to get the final juice out of it.
More details at Palicomp