Thought this was a cracking price for a couple wanting a a bargain 2 night getaway. Hotel scores 'Very Good' i.e 4/5 on bothe Google and TripAdvisor.
The Bull Hotel is a converted coaching inn
in the centre of Peterborough that dates from the 17th century
. Explore the Norman cathedral or take a tour of the local historic houses during your 2-night stay, which is now less than £25 per person, per night
, and saves up to 59%
on the regular rates until the end of the year.
- This deal is valid for stays seven days a week until 30 December, 2021
- Two nights' accommodation in a Double Room, with daily full English breakfast and late checkout until 2pm, for two
- It's £139 for a 3-night stay, and £179 for a 4-night stay, with daily breakfast and late checkout
- It's £179 for a 3-night stay and £229 for a 4-night stay in an Executive Double Room — these rooms include robes and slippers, as well as marble bathrooms — with daily breakfast
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Parking is free.How to Book:
- The hotel sits in the centre of Peterborough, a short stroll from the ancient cathedral with its magnificent painted roof — home to the tomb of Catherine of Aragon, and the first resting place of Mary, Queen of Scots
- The pretty historic town of Stamford, and Burghley House — a filming location for 2005's "Pride and Prejudice" and "The Da Vinci Code" films — are a 30-minute drive away
- The city of Cambridge, with its multitude of museums, chapels, and impressive university buildings, is a 30-minute drive away
- Steam enthusiasts (or fans of "Thomas The Tank Engine") should head to Nene Valley Railway, an active steam railway and home to the little blue engine from the children's books, 10 minutes' walk away
- You can stroll around Rutland Water, the largest man-made lake in Europe, which is less than 45 minutes by car
- Hotel facilities include a bar, a restaurant, and a lounge, which serves lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner
- Peterborough railway station is less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01733 561 364 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.Cancellation and refunds:
If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 12pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.