Great value for a 2 night break and the reviews are pretty good on tripadvisor.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Double, Twin, King or Superking Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-night stay with daily full English breakfast, for two, is £119
- Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel)
- You save 64% on the usual price of a 2-night stay at The Barbon Inn, which was originally a farmhouse before it became a coaching inn
- The property is in the village of Barbon in the Lune Valley, a great destination for walkers -- try the walk from Barbon through Casterton, along the River Lune and past Casterton School, which the Brontë sisters attended
- You can also head into Kirkby Lonsdale to see the Devil's Bridge, a medieval stone bridge over the River Lune that is the source of many local legends
- Sizergh Castle and Garden, a stately home dating from the 1400s and run by the National Trust, is less than 25 minutes' drive (closed until 20 January)