Posted 24th Sep
- - Works with Alexa
- - Remote Access
- - Energy Monitoring
- - Scheduling
- - Away Mode
Lower Your Bills with Energy MonitoringThe HS110 Smart Wi-Fi Plug comes with energy monitoring, allowing you to monitor real-time and historical power consumption for your connected electronics through the Kasa App. Receive weekly and monthly summaries to define which devices are using the most power. Closely monitoring power-hungry devices can help you better manage energy usage in your home, ultimately saving you money.
Features and Specifications
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Track real-time and historical energy use to stay informed and save on your next bill
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Check on devices remotely, create schedules, and set timers.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (sold separately)
- Pair with your Nest Thermostat (sold separately) to create custom scenes that run automatically when in Home or Away mode
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network
Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 9 and higher) smartphone or tablet