3 pots of 30ml paint for 30p delivered at Dulux
869°Expired

3 pots of 30ml paint for 30p delivered at Dulux

73
Found 27th Mar 2017
Choose 3 pots of any colour paint 30ml for 30p (delivery charge is 30p paint is free) if you've got an artistic flair these are ideal for experimenting,you can order 3 more off the other half's card :-)
Community Updates

Groups

73 Comments
Editor
Ideal for keeping as a spare if your kids are anything like mine! Ballpoint pen and crayon "accident" just painted over Thanks for posting
fab deal for kids summerhouse projects this summer!!!!
Original Poster
thanks its my first post thought I would share
Rodney
Oh yeah, and just what am I
supposed to do with them soppy
little tins - look I can't
even dip me brush in 'em.

Del
He can't even get his brush in
'em. He can't even work that
little problem out. Tell him
how to do it Grandad.

Grandad
Get a pair of scissors and
trim your brush.

Del
Yeah, no, no. You don't get a
pair of scissors and trim yer
brush up. Look what you do is
get yer little tins open them
up and you put them into your
big tin.
Original Poster
thanks
Thanks, fab deal.
Just ordered, thanks for posting
If I order a 11000 of these will I be able to finish the kitchen..:p
thanks
Does anyone know if there is a shade of white most buildings use? My flat is off white and i feel every flat ive had has been the same. Ive tried colour charts but its not easy to compare colour on wall and colour on paper
Edited by: "davidian84" 27th Mar 2017
Thanks
davidian84

Does anyone know if there is a shade of white most buildings use? My flat … Does anyone know if there is a shade of white most buildings use? My flat is off white and i feel every flat ive had has been the same. Ive tried colour charts but its not easy to compare colour on wall and colour on paper



​Magnolia
30ml = a tub oO

That means I've drunk a tub of Night Nurse the last time I had the flu.
crazylegs

If I order a 11000 of these will I be able to finish the kitchen..:p


Love the idea, but at £3,300 you might be better off with a couple of £10 tins.
Original Poster
Sorry should have wrote little tin
Thanks
Zedmeister

​Magnolia



Thanks so lots of apartment buildings use that. my options were magnolia, almond white, vanilla while, timeless or white cotton. I thought magnolia was too yellow but probably just looks darker on paper
Don't want to register. Is there any in gold?
Original Poster
stec77

Don't want to register. Is there any in gold?


Yes there is gold
Would'nt POT be better than tub?
davidian84

Thanks so lots of apartment buildings use that. my options were magnolia, … Thanks so lots of apartment buildings use that. my options were magnolia, almond white, vanilla while, timeless or white cotton. I thought magnolia was too yellow but probably just looks darker on paper



95% chance of magnolia. 5% almond white. Go with magnolia. It isn't yellow on the walls. I got so used to it while renting that I can't bare to go for anything else!
rubberyduck

95% chance of magnolia. 5% almond white. Go with magnolia. It isn't … 95% chance of magnolia. 5% almond white. Go with magnolia. It isn't yellow on the walls. I got so used to it while renting that I can't bare to go for anything else!



I`ll second this, its pretty much certainly magnolia, i worked in loads of places and it was always that. But remember the colour of buildings changes over time.

thanks
Thank you
Thanx
davidian84

Thanks so lots of apartment buildings use that. my options were magnolia, … Thanks so lots of apartment buildings use that. my options were magnolia, almond white, vanilla while, timeless or white cotton. I thought magnolia was too yellow but probably just looks darker on paper




I can find 20 whites and creams , but no magnolia ..... Am I being blind ?
Ordered, many thanks.
mess0804

I can find 20 whites and creams , but no magnolia ..... Am I being blind ?


nope asked before registering it isnt available, closest i see is twisted bamboo 3, but will probably just buy mangolia
Thanks
ordered thanks, just what i needed at this time as doing some redecorating and had picked out colours- great to get the sample pots, ordered 6. thanks for posting the deal
Awesome. Thank you.
Thanks op. That's my projector screen sorted for 90p!
Thanks, missed it last time ☺
Registered but how do you get the testers on their own without buying a large pot
Original Poster
juliamcg

Registered but how do you get the testers on their own without buying a … Registered but how do you get the testers on their own without buying a large pot




You put three testers in your shopping cart and checkout
davidian84

Does anyone know if there is a shade of white most buildings use? My flat … Does anyone know if there is a shade of white most buildings use? My flat is off white and i feel every flat ive had has been the same. Ive tried colour charts but its not easy to compare colour on wall and colour on paper



Magnolia for sure, but try it on a hidden area first. Different paint brands vary slightly so it could look different, some letting agents use cheap industrial Magnolia.

Found out the hard way a few years back.
30ml

That's fractionally over a shot in the pub.. is it even big enough to do a tester
What's voucher code?
dodgymix

30mlThat's fractionally over a shot in the pub.. is it even big enough to … 30mlThat's fractionally over a shot in the pub.. is it even big enough to do a tester



Please don't drink paint.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text