Unlimited UK MinsText:
Unlimited UK TextsContract:
lycamobile.co.uk/en/5g-lyca-mobile/Check network coverage in your areaUK Mobile Coverage Checker & Map - Lycamobile
- 100 International Minutes
- Personal Hotspot
- Go Roam Around Europe
- 5G Data
Lycamobile USWITCH plans (“the offer”) inclusive allowances are for calls and texts from the UK to standard UK landline (starting 01,02 or 03) and other UK mobile numbers, (except Isle of Man, Guernsey Jersey, and Channel Islands’ numbers), and for mobile internet usage in the UK. Other usages will be charged at standard rates. Allowances are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. 4G availability is subject to the handset model and location. Calls are rounded up to the nearest minute for the purpose of calculating the remaining allowances. Customer may purchase a second plan only if it is priced higher than the currently active plan. Any remaining allowance after 30 days will not be carried over into the next 30day period should the customer repurchase their plan. In plan, data usage is rounded up and charged in 20KB increments. EU data roaming gap 20GB applicable for the plan. Lycamobile reserves the right to replace or amend the offer or these terms & conditions or to withdraw the offer at any time with reasonable notice. Note that promotional credit (credit which Lycamobile has given to customers for free) cannot be used towards purchasing a plan. The offer is for non-commercial, private, personal use only – Lycamobile reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the offer or to disconnect you if we suspect that offer is being used for commercial purposes, for conferencing, or if it is not being used in a handset (in a SIM box for example), if it is being used for tethering or if any reason Lycamobile reasonably suspects that you are not acting in accordance with this policy where we consider that the usage was illegitimate. Your plan is subject to Auto-renewal and Auto renewal is turned on by default so the USWITCH customers can avail the offer price, it will automatically renew once it expires. We will remind you before it is due to be renewed, giving you the option to cancel. The renewal charges will be deducted from your payment card which you used to purchase on the initial activation method. To cancel Auto-renewal, dial *190# and follow the instructions. Once you cancel you won’t get that USWITCH exclusive offer. Please note that any auto- renewal cancellation request made on or after the expiry date will not be accepted. The discounted price valid for USWITCH customer only.
These EU Countries roaming plans allow you to make calls, texts and data when roaming within EU Countries as if you were using your plan at home. However, these selected plans are subject to our Fair Usage Policy described below.*EU Countries includes EEA countries. The full list is below:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.Fair Usage Policy and Important Information
- Our roaming services are intended for Lycamobile customers who visit EU Countries for short periods, for example a holiday or short trip. Our roaming Fair Usage Policy is designed to prevent misuse of our EU Countries roaming products and service.
- To use our EU Countries roaming services you must first activate your SIM in your home country (and have purchased a Lycamobile product that includes EU Countries roaming services).
- Your calls to other Lycamobile numbers are free at home (minimum top-up applies), but when you roam within EU Countries they will be charged (or deducted from your plan allowance) as standard calls.
- If we identify abusive usage of our roaming services due to organised resale of our SIM cards to persons who normally live outside of the UK then we may take immediate proportionate measures to stop this, which could include suspension of services. We will send a text message to any such affected SIM cards.
- For more information on EU roaming please check our Lycamobiler’s fair usage policy.