Amazing deal, the more you get the better the saving. Amazon France have a 3 for 2 offer on selected LEGO sets included in the popular LEGO Star Wars 75280 501st Legion Clone Troopers. If you buy three it makes it just £46.57 delivered or better you buy 6 and get it for £89.62 - that's £14.93 per set
So if you buy 3 that will make each set £15.52 and if you buy 6 then each set is £14.93, each set retails for £24.99
Credit to @Bartat
for finding this deal
Product Description (copied directly from Amazon France
- Kids can play as Clone troopers from the 501st Legion and relive the thrilling action of Star Wars: Clone Wars with the LEGO Star Wars set (75280), containing an AT-RT walker and a BARC speeder.
- This LEGO Star Wars build kit includes 4 LEGO minifigures: 3 Clone troopers from the 501st Legion (new in 2020) and a Jet trooper from the 501st Legion with a jetpack, plus 2 battle droids, as well as weapons for battles.
- The AT-RT walker displays new colors (August 2020 version) and is equipped with articulated legs, a stud gun and attachment points for a blaster barrel and electrojumelles; the SPEEDER BARC is armed with 2 stud guns to inspire the creative game.
- This 285-piece construction set is an ideal Christmas or birthday present for boys and girls 7 years and older. The 2 vehicles can also be driven in the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- The compact and rugged model of the LEGO Star Wars AT-RT walker is over 17 cm high, 9 cm long and 8 cm wide – practical dimensions to be slipped into a backpack with the BARC speeder and accompany children everywhere for new adventures.
- No battery is needed for this fascinating children's buildable toy – it's made solely of LEGO bricks and powered by the children's imagination, so the action never stops.
- This Star Wars build kit is for someone who doesn't know ABOUT LEGO sets yet
- No problem. It includes illustrated assembly instructions that are easy to follow. Just open the box and go!
- LEGO Star Wars sets offer fantastic buildable toys for kids (and adult fans), who can recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, invent their own galactic adventures, and exhibit the collectible models.
- Since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards, so they are sturdy and always assemble and separate easily – no need to use the Force.