Posted 28th Feb
Seems a good price for a 4 set of 500 gsm hand towels delivered.
- 500 GSM GREY TOWEL FOR MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY – Tired of enjoying a hot, relaxing shower only to freeze your tushy off after you get out because your towel won’t absorb any water? You need a Todd Linen towel set! Our 500 GSM bathroom and kitchen towels are super soft and absorbent, so they’re great for a quick towel dry after the shower, washing your hands or tackling nasty kitchen spills. And with a great-looking minimalist design, they’ll look sharp on any towel rail!
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING – There’s nothing worse than thin, cheap-feeling hand towels that fall apart after just a few uses. We hate that! That’s why our bathroom kitchen towels are thick and durable, so they’re built tough to survive plenty of washer/dryer cycles and stand up to the test of time. Perfect as guest towels or your go-to bathroom accessories set for everyday use!
- MADE FROM 100% PURE SPUN COTTON – Low-quality hand towels are made from poly-cotton blends that absorb less liquid and aren’t as soft. Not ours! The Todd Linen hand towel set is made from 100% pure spun, double loop cotton that’s gentle on skin and never feels scratchy. Mix-and-match your favourite colour with tea towels, large bath towels and other home accessories!
- THE BEST TOWEL BALE GIFT SET – Our 4-piece hand towel gift set comes wrapped in a gorgeous ribbon and bale packed to make a beautiful present right out of the package. Great as a bath set gift for friends, family, college students and new homeowners! 4x hand towels (50x90 cm), it’s also perfect for businesses like barbers, groomers, bars and restaurants, spas, yoga studios, gyms, salons, care homes, golf courses and more!
- Forget about hand towels that turn into frayed rags and fade after only a few months. Our premium-quality towels stay vibrant and true, uphold their natural edge and Tip: To keep towels looking their best, don’t use bleach, fabric softener or any other harsh chemicals when washing and always tumble dry using the “low” setting.