Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
40% off already discounted rates (Breakdown from £3.60pm - £36 annual) @ RAC
1535° Expired

40% off already discounted rates (Breakdown from £3.60pm - £36 annual) @ RAC

£36£6040% offRAC Deals
1535° Expired
40% off already discounted rates (Breakdown from £3.60pm - £36 annual) @ RAC
Refreshed 29th Jul 2020 (Posted 24th Jun 2020)

This deal is expired. Here are some options that might interest you:

Update 1
Offer back until 6th August
Discount on already discounted RAC rates, offering breakdown from just £3.60 per month, or £36 if paying annually. Sale starts on Friday at 9am Now live

Annual price works out at £3 per month, so a great deal and cheaper than the main 50% sale advertised on their site.

Join the RAC now and get all this for FREE

  • 20-mile taxi if your vehicle's out of action - So you can get home or to another destination
  • Free accident care - Access to help get you back on the road quickly if you have an accident
  • Free legal helpline - Expert legal advice on driving, property, employment and more

Full breakdown terms and conditions here

When does my cover start?

Your Roadside cover begins on your start date. You can select this when you complete your purchase.

Recovery, At Home and Onward Travel start 24 hours later.

Key Replace, Tyre Replace and Battery Replace start 14 days later.

What types of vehicles are covered?

We cover cars, motorbikes, vans and campervans. Your vehicle must be registered in the UK, can’t be used for business and must fit within the following specifications:

  • Max weight of 3.5 tonnes - an average estate car weighs 1.6 tonnes
  • Max length of 6.4 metres - an average estate car is 4.8 metres long
  • Max width of 2.55 metres - an average estate car is 2.2 metres wide
  • Motorbikes must be over 49cc

If you have a larger vehicle including motorhomes our Arrival Cover may be the right choice for you as there are no restrictions, you can find further information here.

Your vehicle must be only for personal use. This includes use for social, domestic and pleasure purposes, as well as commuting to and from a permanent place of work.

Do I need a business breakdown policy instead?

If you use your vehicle for business purposes (for example Sign written vehicles, Taxi’s or carrying goods for reward i.e. Courier/Deliveries) please see the appropriate cover options for RAC Business Breakdown cover.

How many callouts do I have?
With the products you have selected you are entitled to up to 5 callouts.
Community Updates
Top comments
Post a comment