Woofer! looks the dogs to me if your budget for a soundbar is under £50.
- VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND: An all-in-one sound bar speaker provides an audio experience that cannot be provided alone from your TV. The sound bar comes with a built in sub-woofer and has an impressive 120W output to provide quality cinematic surround sound. Simply mount the TV to the wall for an impressive audio experience (supports TVs between 24 and 50 inches).
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS CONNECTION: Connect Bluetooth devices such as your smart phone or tablet to the sound bar in a simple 3 step set-up. Begin streaming from your favourite music apps including Spotify and Apple Music, apps or radio stations.
- CONNECTIVITY: Connect the sound bar to other devices via the AUX 3.5mm Line-In connection for those devices without Bluetooth. Using the supplied RCA cable, you can quickly set up the sound bar to your television. There is also an optical input port on the sound bar so that you can connect it to your television via an optical cable (not included).
- REMOTE CONTROL: With the easy to use remote, you can change the treble and bass settings at the click of a button whilst also selecting a music mode that heightens music, movies or dialog to be played at its best.
- WARRANTY: Majority offer full technical support for every item, as well as including a comprehensive 36 month warranty (registration required).